Sunday, September 18, 2016

omg University of Michigan
Spending junior year traveling abroad
Cheese makes me sophisticated
Have I shown you this bikini pic
Let's get keratin treatment before we go to europe I don't think they have blow bar there
Beer pic
I love your cross shoulder purse turned clutch
Clubbing
bread
Omg traveling abroad was like life changing so spiritual
I am so much smarter than everyone cause I ate cheese and got drunk 24/7 with the same people I've known my whole life
I am so mature
Let me look for a husband now
Ugh he's not paying enough attention to me let me hit up my ex and the 3 guys I flaked on from tinder
I love my boyfriend
Joans pic! chinese chicken salad
Oops! He cheated on me. I forgot I also have to start a career after college
How about physicians assistant?
Or daddy could get me an internship at William Morris Endeavor
uh oh fucke d my coworker
I'm sure my parents will get me an apartment at the Palazzo!
I hope there's soul cycle around there
How else will I meet guys if I don't have an excuse to wear lululemon ??
Jk who needs an excuse to wear lululemon
maybe i'll skip cycling and just go to whole foods in leggings
wow sleazy much! this pervert just hit on me

No comments:

Post a Comment